why aspen & the gant?
Just a few good reasons:
- Professional program second to none – relaxed friendly atmosphere
- Stronger $A to $US
- Conference activities for all the family – functions, fun race day, on-mountain lunch – take part as much or as little as you like
- Kids movie night with latest release DVDs courtesy of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- "the friendly conference" reputation – many long lasting friendships developed over ten years of AALC
- Direct flights to Aspen (no long bus trips from airport to resort).
North America's only slopeside airport – just three miles to Aspen!
- Four world class mountains – just one lift ticket!
- Colorado snow – say no more!
- 2,139 hectares (5,285 acres) skiable terrain, 43 lifts – uncrowded slopes!
- 509km (316 miles) of trails (330 trails)
- 762 cm (300 inches) annual average snowfall
- Well appointed self catering condominium / apartment style accommodation with full service kitchen facilities (no tiny hotel rooms), swimming pools, hot tubs, gym, laundry facilities etc
- Free Gant around-town shuttle service
- "In town" accommodation (no 10km bus trip to nearest town)
- World premier resort – "Still the world's greatest ski town" – Outside Magazine
- World class restaurants, shopping and facilities – over 100 bars and restaurants: endless boutiques & shops. Proper banking facilities (no 15km trip to nearest bank)
- Plenty for non-skiers (not trapped in hotel) – walks, snow mobiles, art galleries, theatre, ice-skating, book shops etc
- Family oriented town and resort – kids aged under six ski free
- World class ski and snowboard school
- Easy access to neighbouring world class resorts
- Stop off in LA / San Francisco / Hawaii / Las Vegas etc en route
- Free ski valet and overnight .mountain to mountain. transfers for Four Mountain Sports rental customers