|THE RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT, WHISTLER|
Costs are per person and include airfares, accommodation (including continental breakfast), transfers and lift passes.
|2 adults sharing
(with cooking facilities)
Special children's costs apply when up to two children sharing a one bedroom apartment are accompanied by two adults paying share twin cost. Costs include airfare, transfers, lift passes. Note accommodation is based on sharing existing bedding in a one bedroom apartment.
|Age 7-11 years
|Age 12-18 years
Special airfares for children 2-11 years.
Click here to reserve
your place now!
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Attendance at all presentations (delegates)
- All conference documents/papers (delegates)
- Official Opening and Closing Receptions
- Ski Race Day, including lunch.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- 7 nights twin share accommodation (incl. continental breakfast) at The Residence Inn by Marriott, Whistler
- Economy class air travel Australia/ Vancouver/Australia (via Honolulu)
- Vancouver to Whistler return transfers
- 6 day, 2 mountain lift pass per adult
- Australian Departure taxes
- Airline taxes (not including Honolulu stop over taxes)
PACKAGE SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Conference registration fee
- Currency changes due to fluctuating Australian dollar
- Meals (except where specified)
- Single room
- Passport fees
- Excess baggage
- Honolulu stop over tax
- Items of a personal nature
- Vancouver Airport improvement fee
Business class air travel is available on application.
Optional second week resort stays:
- Big White
- any USA or European resorts
- Banff/Lake Louise
- Silver Star
- Sun Peaks
|Terms and Conditions|
Please click here for the Conditions of Booking or contact Value Tours:
Conference program provided by Jazzfore Pty Limited ACN: 087 572 576
||(02) 8235 8989
|Value Tours (Australia)
||(02) 9262 2780
|PO Box Q1226
|QVB Post Office
|NSW 1230 AUSTRALIA
trading as Australian Accountants Conference Whistler